I AM SOMETHING

                                                      Kaugnay na larawan

If I am something , I consider myself as a BALL , as we all knows that a BALL can make us happy or make us enjoy if we will play the BALL , so that I referred myself as a BALL because anytime I can make happy with my neighbors , family or even with my friends if we will talk together .

I will make them laugh as always even though it hurts for me but i will prove to them that they will really enjoy and laugh if they are with me. I'm the guy whose hurts so much but still fighting , keep smiling no matter how heavy the problems are, so don't even underestimate me because you don't know who i am and what i was going through.

So if I were you , just keep smiling and don't let the problems breaks your dreams just focus on it and solve it because problems are just a problem , it has a solution .

             

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

FIGURES OF SPEECH

DICTION

WHAT IS CREATIVE WRITING ?